18 entrepreneurs had come together in the year 1978 to plant the foundation of our company, Entegre Harc A.S. Later in the year 1989, this company was taken over by a group named, Ata Construction Group and was transformed into the business of building material as Lafarge Group and and Ata Holding joint venture. Today, the products we deal in include Masonry Mortar, Acrylic Based Products, Building Plasters, Floor Products, Exterior Paint, Gypsum Plasterboard and Adhesive Mortar. With our innovative structure, we, in the year 1990, introduced first cement plaster to be applied, i.e., Sivamatik.
In 1991, we introduced first Gypsum Plaster for machine, Alcimatik. And then we launched colored plaster for the color based machines, Colormatik in the year 1996. With our pioneering business approach, we have been bringing forth a wide range of products that when used in construction would add value to buildings. It is because of our product quality that we have been able to establish a strong foothold in the Turkish market.
Achieving unmatched quality has always been the primary objective of our company. We focus on incorporating the concept of total quality management techniques. Our concept of maintaining quality does not limit to the production of Exterior Paint, Adhesive Mortar and other building products, instead, we relate with every person working with us. All our employees persistently focus on meeting the specifications of our customers and industrial quality standards.
The points mentioned in our quality policy are cited below. Adhering to these following points, our quality analysts and other team members bring forth the best-in-class Building Plaster and other building material:
- Our products add value to the buildings.
- Our products are ideal for facilitating the lives of end-buyers.
- Through our quality policy, we aim to be a business that focuses on permanent and sustainable growth.
- Our quality policy also focuses on us being sensitive to the environment and ensuring continuous development of our company.
Occupational Health and Safety Approach
In our business culture, we also incorporate Occupational Health and Safety approach. This is why, we have also appointed professional trainers and conduct awareness programs, as well.
Health and Safety Policy
We, at our company, believe that everyone has the right to work in a healthy and safe environment. And as a responsible business owner, we well-understand our responsibility and maintain safe working environment for our employees to work at.
To achieve complete employee satisfaction, we:
- Identify different situations that may cause occupational accidents and then incorporate regulations that would help us in maintaining a healthy work environment.
- We incorporate guidelines and laws to meet the industrial standards of Employee Health and Safety.
- To ensure all the risks are prevented, we also perform risk assessment.
- We organize training for continuously enhancing the skills and knowledge of our employees.
- We effectively implement Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- The main policy of our company is to assign resources in the best way so that all the risks can be minimized.